In this tutorial, we learn how to master the downward facing dog pose. When you do this pose, you will be opening up your entire body. Start by centering yourself for a few moments and center yourself. Place your hands on your stomach and feel yourself deep breathe. Start to clear your mind and stop thinking about your problems and issues for the day. Stay in this seated position for several minutes before you come into downward facing dog. When you get into this position, feel yourself breathe and relax your entire body. Feel the stretch throughout your arms, legs, core, and neck. Keep in this position for as long as comfortable, then go back into starting position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades