In this video, Tara Stiles explains how to move from one yoga pose to another. She says that rather than stopping one pose and starting another, it's good to treat the whole yoga class as one continuous pose. She says that we should try to do the same thing in life; rather than quitting one thing and starting another, we should treat life as one continuous way of being, to help even out the ups and downs of life. To practice this, have the awareness of this to help you be in the moment, and build endurance for the more difficult things in the more challenging poses in yoga and more challenging aspects of life. This is a thoughtful video about how yoga relates to life in general.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades