If you want to work your shoulders, upper arms, and upper back all at the same time, you've got to try doing a two-minute headstand. It's ok if you've never done one in your life or if you can't balance upsidedown. Check out this yoga how-to video tutorial and do your headstand in front of the wall. You can rest your feet against the wall and focus on staying like this for two minutes. If you want, work on moving your feet away from the wall and balance for two minutes. Whichever variation you do, you'll still feel it in your upper body, but the trick is that you have to hold it for two minutes. It will be one of your favorite yoga exercises to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades