As a yoga practitioner you must be unafraid to bend your body like a German pretzel into all matter of formations, forgoing that bitter mistress named gravity and find your own center of balance instead. Once you're an advanced yogi you can do such crazy poses as balancing your entire body at a 45 degree incline on just your two hands.
But the road to getting there means LOTS of stretching and repeating. Learn how to do one of the foundation movements in yoga flow, the backbend, by watching this video. Because bending your back at such an angle can be difficult for those who are stiff jointed, you'll be guided through how to ease the transition by lying on a roll first.
A roll opens up the chest, shoulders and thoracic spine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades