In this tutorial, we learn how to properly perform the triangle pose. Start off on your hands and knees, then place your knees further back behind your hips. Next, bring your shoulders back and go into a downward facing dog position. From here, lift your arms away from the floor, then take a step forward with your right leg between your hands. Then, drop your left heel to the floor and place your right hand next to your right foot. Bring your right hip back and straighten the leg. The left hip should now move forward, then turn your belly and bring the left arm up with your body. The arm should be over the shoulder, bringing both arms back. Curl the belly in and keep this position for as long as you can while you deep breathe. When you come out of this position, relax back in downward facing dog and enjoy the stretch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades