Tara Stiles teaches us how to reduce anxiety using yoga in this video. You can do this any time of the day, and it will help you relax and have some time for yourself. Start by sitting up against a flat surface, and rest your hands on your knees. Close your eyes for a few minutes, following your breath. The thoughts will still happen in your head, but try to focus on your breathe as much as you can. After you do this, take your body to the side and bring your arm around your head while looking up. do this on both sides of the body while deep breathing to relieve tension you may have built up. This can help remove tension from the body and anxieties, giving you much needed stress relief!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades