In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a mom's yoga breathing exercise. Begin by sitting down on your knees and spread your fingers wide apart. Take a deep inhale, as you exhale open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue. When you exhale, roll your eyes up and look up to the ceiling. Continue inhaling and exhaling for this exercise. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn a yoga exercise that will help improve the blood circulation to the throat and tongue. It also helps relieve soar throat, cools down the body and stretches the muscles in the face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades