In this tutorial, we learn how to do reverse yoga poses to open up the shoulders with Dina Prioste. You will want to start off in a reverse table top position, which will give your shoulders a nice deep stretch. To come into this position, sit with your knees bent and take your hands behind you, so your fingers point towards your feet. Now, inhale and lift your hips up and keep pressing your feet into the floor. Keep your chin touching to your chest. A regular tabletop position just includes extending your legs straight but keeping them diagonal. Do this to stretch your shoulders and deep breathe while keeping your position for several seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades