Salama Sirsasana is an advanced yoga move that strengthens the arms, legs, spine and lungs, tones the abdominals, and relieves depression. To prepare for headstand, you may use the following poses to strengthen your upper body. Upper pushup position, Lower pushup position, and downward facing dog. If you cannot perform headstand, trying building strength and letting your legs rest before raising them. This video will show you how to perform a yoga-style headstand in a safe and effective manner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades