To use yoga exercises to wake up and stay awake at work, begin by doing breathing stretches: i.e. cow to cat stretches. Inhale, expanding your chest out for the cow stretch, and exhale concaving your chest into the cat stretch. Next, do side stretches from left to right. Repeat these. Next, add 4 punches: left jab, right jab, undercut, and undercut. Extend your arms fully. Repeat all of the steps together. These exercises are designed to increase your intake of oxygen to your cells. This surge of oxygen will wake you up. Therefore, it is important to inhale or exhale into and out of stretches as appropriate for the stretch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades