In order to stretch your quads and feet through yoga poses, begin by sitting on the floor with your right leg in front of you. Your left leg should be folded back behind you. Your foot should be just outside your hip. Your foot should be pointed behind you. You can use props to help you. Pillows or folded blankets can help. Lean forward over your forward leg. If you have difficulty reaching your foot, you can use a stretch to help you. Remember to exhale, as you lean into a stretch and inhale as you recover out. When you are done with your right side, repeat these steps for your left side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades