Core strength is often associated with the practice of pilates, but having a strong midsection is just as important in pilates' sister practice, yoga. With all the flow between down dogs and vinyasas, it's important to keep your body steady and your core engaged.
Watch this video to learn how to do the ninjasana, a pose created and named by yoga master Sadie Nardini. The ninjasana takes the pressure off the arms during a chataranga and employs your core and hips (which are much stronger) to lift up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades