To perform the pigeon pose in yoga safely, you will need the following: a mat, a small pillow or folded blanket, and a strap. Transition into this pose. You can start with either leg forward, because you will need to switch and repeat this pose for your other side, in order to insure balance. Swing your right leg forward with your left leg extended. Bend your right knee, and bring your foot toward you. You can slide a pillow under you. For more of a stretch, bring the back foot up, holding it with one hand. If you need more of a stretch, reach back with both hands. This will stretch your shoulders as well. You can use a strap to assist you, until you no longer need assistance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades