In this video, we learn how to do screaming hand stretches with Dina Prioste. This will help loosen up your hands and wrists so you can achieve better yoga poses. First, come into a tabletop position with your hands under your shoulders. Now, bring your fingers to point backwards with your palms flat on the floor. Lean back until you feel a stretch in your hands and wrists. For the second stretch, bring the tops of the hands down on the floor with the hands pointing down, then stretch back. Lean back as far as it takes for you to feel the stretch. Remember to deep breathe as you are doing this. These will help stretch out your arms, helping do more advanced yoga poses in the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades